Saturday, October 15, 2016

Roads Under Construction

Round About - Figures to show scale.
There are some things that gamers can never get enough of. Rules, history books and terrain come to mind immediately. For me I have been looking for better roads than the ones I have been using for the past 15 years (oh my). The roads I bought back than were latex roads from JR Miniatures. These worked great for Poland and farm country as well as Arabia and East Africa, but not so well for towns and cities in Europe.

Recently I found I was not the only one looking for roads as fellow bloggers were on the path to find a better solution. I think I may have found a solution from Gaming Models. Craig has recently released 15mm and 20mm cobblestone roads and they are just what the doctor ordered. I received the 20mm roads and they look perfect with my 15mm forces. My vehicles can even pass on them. More updates on the full set once I get every thing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment