Friday, April 15, 2016

Jon Goes to Washington


On my recent trip to Washington I made my normal trek over to the Air and Space Museum. If you asked my family they would assume it was for me a religious pilgrimage.

While many of the exhibits are kept on for years, if you are looking for changing exhibits head over to the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, the norms here for me are always great.  There is something about a museum that has a balistic missile. Must be for home defense.

With the Centerary of The Great War museums are spending more space on this conflict, Air and Space is no different. Here is a quick look at aircraft and equipment from World War I. Now all I want is for Algy, from TOOFATLardies, to get back on the product map.

No preasure Rich. My aircraft are at the ready.










3 comments:

  1. It is a great museum in a city filled with great museums. One of my stops when visiting DC too. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day I want to go. One of the great museums of the world.

    ReplyDelete