Friday, October 4, 2013

Syrians on the Table


Well I got a late start today but here they are. I am impressed with the sculpt of the T62. The QRF T62 is 3-4mm shorter but this will not keep me from fielding both types. 

My real disappointment was with the tracks. The tracks had an indent to ensure you put them on correctly. Unfortunately it is center so you can still put it on wrong. Not a big issue but with the level quality of the mold this it should not of happened.


The infantry are nice and will be fun to paint up. As you can see here they are taller than my QRF/Peter Pig figures I have already painted (not sure which). While I will not mix them in the same squad I will have no issues with using both on the table. These will make excellent big men for the TOOFATLardies rule sets.



Now for you Chris, here are the Syrians standing next to Peter Pig range 17 pack 87.  They are taller but I do not think there will be an issue with using them on the table. What do you think? The BTR-50 is from QRF and used for size comparison.




1 comment:

  1. So they are a good head taller. OK. I can live with that. I need to see what I am still missing. I was close to having complete forces at one point.

    ReplyDelete