Monday, March 7, 2011

The Growing Village

It has been to long since my last post with most of my time being spent on getting ready for Cold Wars and getting my Lebanese village in order.

As you can see from my 2011 Projects list I have been busy with doing up buildings and figures. Currently on my bench is a “Straight Flush” Radar system to be used in Lebanon and the War of Attrition. After that I have five buildings to finish up and than I can get back to writing and gaming.

I hope to see you at Cold Wars in Lancaster Pennsylvania. Mark and I are running two games on Saturday.

Below are the recent images of the village. The five buildings primed black are waiting to be finished.





The Village Market Place. This was the most fun to work on. To the left will be the Lemon/Olive Orchard.

7 comments:

  1. Excellent looking terrain. Maybe add some cannabis & poppy fields for even more scenario variations. Regards, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add a cannabis field for fun....:-D
    Nice looking terrain...
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking terrain. You have a nice village/town going. I purchased some 15mm middle east terrain from Monday night productions. Still painting some of it should get it up on the blog at some point. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's really looking nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look of the Monday Knight Production buildings. May have to get a couple.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete