Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update Part III

Well this is my last post for the month of August and I am very pleased with the results so far. I started painting the figures for this campaign at the beginning of the month and as of tonight the IDF have a painted Nagma Shot and 115 figures. There are two PLO groups of 33 figures total including two heavy weapons and a BTR152. Even the Syrians have a commando team of 20 figures. Add in six painted buildings and it was a productive month.

Mark also has made a great deal of progress in painting his IDF (sorry Mark that I also painted them up as well) and his buildings look great. To see more here is his blog.

On the down side we have not made a lot of progress adding club members to the madness, but we have not given up on that.

We will be starting off September doing our first face-to-face game of Rock the Casbah. Battle report and pictures to follow.

Thank you for reading my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment